Friday, March 3, 2017

New Kit In My Stores Now


Mothers Natures Painting FS
Personal Use Kit

This is truly a gorgeous kit in every way. With over 70 elements to work with 
set in an Oriental Theme. There is so much you can do with it. It's a Spring Time 
setting with all the Cherry Blossoms. A Awesome Waterfall, 
A great kit for love and romance. There are cluster 
elements, which the PUP loves to make for you. I so did love making this kit.
 So I hope you get as much enjoyment with it as I did making it. 

There are over 70+ elements and 14 papers. 
As always, there are some beautiful clusters in the kit.
As you know The PUP loves making cluster elements.
I will be working on some Quick Pages to add to my store soon to match this kit,
so keep an eye out for them if you would like them.

This kit is available in all the PUP's Stores and comes in both 
Tagger and Full Sizes.
Happy Scrapping and most of all have fun.
Full Size ONLY at Scrap And Tubes


No comments:

Post a Comment